Monday, August 15, 2011

A Few 'After' Photos











There really is no after. This is a journey with no destination, and I'll update periodically.

Today is August 15th, 2011. I weigh ~155 and my body fat is ~ 13%. These photos pretty accurately show my current appearance and level of fitness. The race photos are a little over a year old, otherwise these are all very recent photos, over the last few months. The photo at the top of the page wasn't staged, it was taken by a friend with her daughter's digital camera, I was fully hydrated and had eaten liberally that day and the previous days (ie, no dehydration or fancy nutrient cycling to artificially enhance muscle definition), and I am NOT photoshopped at all. As you can see, 3 years on a plant based, high carb diet has really turned me into a pale, weak, sunken-eyed, listless blob of body fat and diabetes (all words and phrases I've seen bandied about the interwebs to describe vegans).



No comments:

Post a Comment