Saturday, July 30, 2011

7/30 Log

Today's workout was moving my inlaws to a new facility. My husband and I spent about an hour loading, carrying and unloading furniture. Then real quick before dinner I did a set of 8 hill sprints, right around the block from my house.

Food:
B: green smoothie, same as usual
S: larabar
L: kapamakki roll and spicy tuna roll
S: nuts and plums
D: black beans stewed with corn and summer squash, toped with avocado and tomato.
S: more plums, they are SOOO good right now

2 comments:

  1. OMG! i think im gonna make your dinner for dinner! that sounds awesome! thanks so much for sharing this amber. it helps point me in the right food direction.

    you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shavon! The right food direction = eat real food, and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete